Online writing group forum membership for one year.
Writing Group Registration Form:
If you want to address your stress, be proactive about your health and well-being or are struggling with a difficult situation, the encouragement of your family and friends may not be enough to help you through. You may benefit from the additional assistance that comes from an online writing group. After you have joined, you’ll be granted access to view the forum and participate here, while we will post about 26 prompts and questions to inspire you over the course of a year.
Such groups provide a safe haven where members can share their writing anonymously to explore their feeling about their stress, their situation, their progress to goals or their health. Anonymity can make the initial process of opening up and sharing information with strangers a more comfortable experience for many. With the click of a button, you’ll connect to people who also want to focus on leading a healthy lifestyle, using Write to Be Well as their path to success!
In the WTBW online writing group, you’ll read previously posted messages and then leave your own. You’ll post whenever you want, regardless of time of day, and in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The WTBW online writing group is an invaluable resource that can be used on its own or integrated into your larger support system. When you begin to write with others, you’ll soon understand the remarkable power of being in a community of like-minded people who are also focused on their health and wellbeing with writing.
Benefits of the WTBW online writing group:
- Confidentiality: Write in the privacy of your home, any time of day or night.
- Community: Share your thoughts with other WTBW users who also want to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Feedback: Learn from the feedback of others who share helpful comments.
- Compassion: Develop compassion for others with similar health struggles.
- Focus: Stay on target with SMART goals.
- Accountability: Writing and sharing keeps you accountable to yourself and your online community.
- Encouragement: Receive positive feedback from others.
- Outcomes: Write it down, then tweek your step by step approach to maintain a steady path to success.
- YOU gain empowerment, control and hope with each success along the way.
- Enjoy the receiving comments, prompts and encouragement from the founders of The Get Well Project who co-authored “Write Your Stress Away, Tame the Tension in Your Life.”
By participating in this group, you agree to:
- Provide appropriate responses to the questions that are posted to inspire your writing.
- Be supportive of other online users.
- Maintain confidentiality and use nicknames or simply initials, which do not identify you or other people, in your writing.
- Accept that the moderators may control, edit, or delete postings for content at their discretion. They may also terminate a membership in the group if, in their opinion, that user is having a detrimental effect on the community.
- Disclaimer – You agree that you use these forums at your own risk.